Columbine Moving & Storage has a 10,000 square foot warehouse located in Eagle, Colorado which is just 30 miles from Vail. We service the entire area surrounding Vail.
In our warehouse, we have 366 storage vaults that measure 5 ½ feet x 7 feet x 7 feet. Each vault fits approximately 245 cubic feet of goods. Our storage vaults are stacked three high 10 to 20 deep. To access the vaults, our forklift is used to move them about and bring them to the front for your access. If something is too large for the storage vault we can put your item on our rack or floor storage. We will pad and stretch wrap sofas and upholstery pieces. Our warehouseman will do a complete inventory. The benefits of a storage vault are many.
- You can stack the container completely full. It is not necessary to leave an aisle.
- Our warehouseman will stack your container; pad & stretch wrap your furniture, and do a complete inventory.
- If you need to get into your storage container, there is a 48 hour notice required. If you need help restacking or moving a heavy piece our warehouseman can provide that help. There are additional charges for that service.
- Our warehouse is climate controlled and also has full security monitoring.
- No stairs to climb with boxes like some mini storage accesses.
- No critters to worry about.
- We offer insurance.
We always welcome customers to inspect our facilities at 930 Chambers Ave. in Eagle, CO which is right across the street from the Justice Center.